Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Review of Long Drop-Waist Knit Dress

Originally submitted at Chadwick's

Versatile day or evening option. Dropped waist, full sweeping skirt.

  • Flattering fit-and-flare silhouette.
  • Polyester/rayon/spandex; machine wash.
  • Imported.

Misses 35” from natural waist



Comfy, elegant and easy

By Amy P. from Seattle, WA on 5/31/2008

 

4out of 5

Fit: Feels true to size

Waist: Feels true to size

Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Attractive Design, Versatile

Best Uses: To School, On a Date, Comfort-Oriented, On The Weekend, Casual Work Days

Describe Yourself: Career, Bargain Shopper, Eclectic, Classic, Casual

I bought this dress in amethyst and the black. I think the fabric for the amethyst dress is a little lighter than the fabric for the black, and I was initially a little disappointed. But then I wore it on a hot day and found that it was a perfect weight for summer. It also looked very flattering on my overweight body, and made me feel very good about myself. I would recommend trying it, as others have said, with the caveat that you might have to return it if it's not quite what you're looking for.

(legalese)

No comments: