Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pills for Everyone!

Forgot to mention that I have gotten the kids on ADD medication. Don't judge me, they both really need this medication. The first offspring is actually doing well in school, for him. He's failing all of his classes, but at least he's managing to stay in them and not get kicked out for outrageously disruptive behavior. I hate homework. It's God's punishment for not being born knowing everything, but thinking you do when you are young.

What else. Oh, yes! I haven't had any sex for the last six weeks. I think I should be annoyed about this, but actually I'm not sure I want to have sex with the boyfriend right now. I'm still really freakin' pissed at him, and my medication has dialed down my usually racing libido. It's an interesting phenomenon, really because I remember how I used to feel. I just don't feel that way anymore.

2 comments:

FG said...

My god, what a diabolically manufactured existence, you poor thing! Mind control drugs, genetically engineered terror children, a hollow, sexless relationship - Where the hell are you posting from, The Future?

Diablokitty said...

If this were the future, I'd have a better haircut. The question is, why is my imaginary life just as bleak as my real one?